Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Day Three of The Goth Challenge

 Day Three of the Goth Challenge: When did you come out of the Goth closet?
Mmm... let's see. Probably sometime a year ago.

Well see, I never actually went and told someone that yes I was goth.  More like they just eventually knew for figured it out because it was obvious.  My sister as of sometime in April of last year told a friend of her's who asked me why I wore black a lot that I was "Gothic".  It was actually kind of funny to her a seven year old say that with such confidence.  And it wasn't too long after that that she had my mom look up what it was and saw that there was a whole lot of similarities and so it much be it.  I never reallt felt comfortable with the idea of calling myself a goth till then anyways because by them I new pretty well all about the scene.  A friend of mine had commented that I was really into all this goth stuff.  Which I don't really get that or when people say, "So are you goth or something?"  Yeah...
Anyways.  I never told my parents because I didn't have to, I think they just kind of figured and went along with it. 


Listening to: Creature Feature - Aim For The Head

Sincerely,
Angel of Darkness

P.S.  While on facebook I stumbled across this interview with Peter Murphy from NBC San Diego if amyone is interested in reading it.  I thought it was okay.  Click here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good article! I discovered the goth when I was 12, today I'm 18... I'm not goth, but it's my fav culture. =D

DarkAngelCase said...

Thanks! It is a really great subculture.