Monday, August 22, 2011

Day 15 & 16

Day 15: Your favorite or most expensive item in your wardrobe.

My favorite is a shirt I got from Goodwill a few years back that is black and has a cross on it, that I will show you sometime this week in an outfit post most likely.  It was at one time short sleeve but it was getting so out of shape and thin that I cut of the sleeves making it a tank top and then sewed one side and cut and knotted the other side to make it fitted again and sewed up the little holes in it, but since there are now more of them I think I might just make a few larger holes in it.  I will not have it for long though, it is slowly falling apart on me.

My most expensive is my Tripp pants.  Right now they are in the process of either being done for or fixed up.  See I decided to take them in and make then more fit, and I can't even remember what I was thinking but I cut the seams off and a bit too much and I am having trouble with the back.  So my grandma is going to come and show me what can be done.  I have a great idea but with the seams cut off that might now work.  My brain works in odd ways sometimes...


Day 16: What's the most casual you've ever dressed?

Well, my style is more casual goth, and even more so in summer time.  But the most casual I've ever dress was one time when I was feeling awful that day and put on my teal sweat pants and more and old faded light teal shirt and white under shirt.  I felt so odd wearing not black or even dark colors and not jewelry that day, but it was nice.  There is also the times when I go camping, or somewhere like that and I don't want to wear anything I care too much about or can get dirty in and not care.  In the colder weather I usually am more dressed up with layers of shirts, a jacket, jewelry and such.  


I have a picture I drew that I want to share with you guys!  Sorry if it is a little bit fussy.


My sister thought it was disturbing, which made me happy.  The drawing is a bit darker in actuality.  I love this little creature.  I usually draw more realistically and in detail as well, which this one does have (the detail).  I did it yesterday.  I originally had in mind a girl, but everyone seems to see a guy so, whatever one you choose your right anyways because it really doesn't matter what I see it as, or saw it as, but what you see.  When I was drawing this I was listening to Creature Feature - Six Foot Deep.

Listening to: TFK - Welcome to the Masquerade

Sincerely,
Angel of Darkness

No comments: