Saturday, January 22, 2011

Um, 15 Random Facts?

I have been kind of lazy, but I have been tagged by Amy at Goth Guide with this 15 radom facts thing, shoudl be fun!  Sorry it took so long.  School, school, school!  Okay. . .so here are the fifteen radom facts about me.  Oh, and I have to tag 5 other people.

1.  I get nerves way too often.  Especially when I am going somewhere alone.
2.  I really want to get a purple mohawk even though everyoen thinks it's more of a boys thing to have a mohawk.
3.  I have been writing a story for three years and am still working on it.  I can't say why it is taking so long but I do know that I hope to be done by next year.
4.  I have a wacko goofy cat that I love very very much.  His name is Mittens, he's gray on top and white underneathe.  I sware he gets the devil in him at night because he goes absolutely crazy and overly hiper, and gets a whild look in his eyes.  Love that  cat.
5.  I am on the tech team at my church on Wednesdays (for youth group or Rift) and I do the lights.
6.  I actually do somewhat like vampires, as long as it has nothing to do with Twilight or sparkling vampires, that's just creepy.  My friends calls that Edward dude "twinkle teeth".
7.  We had a plastic skeleton that you hang on the door and even when it was not Halloween I would dress it up and act like he was my best friend, take him everywhere (him or her I can't say. . .) and he would keep the other bad monsters down in the basemeant away.  (I was five.)
8.  I love to watch the Twilight Zone when ever it is on.  First watched it when I was 13, a marathon was on.
9.  I love the show (I think it's manga) Avatar: The Last Airbender.  Been hooked since I first saw it in 2005 when it started (did it start in 200 or 2006?).
10.  I have lived in 4 different states, but born in Montana and is home.  Glad we came back.  I lived in Arizona, Wyoming, and Oregon.
11.  I have only ever stepped into Hot Topic once, this summer with a friend who had never been there herself.  I don't not like it and don't like.
12.  If you didn't already know I am, yes, a Tim Burton freak.  And there even beter with Johnny Depp in them.
13.  I can be shy and timid a lot and can't stand it!  Never used to be like that.
14.  I own over a dozen crosses (in jewelry, mostly).
15.  I generally like all kinds of music, whatever appeals to me.  I don't really like metal and can't stand rap or hip-hop.  But there is a metal band I like (Demon Hunter) and there is a couple of songs from a Christian hip-hop raper (Manafest) that I like (the songs Avalanche and No Plan B).  But more so listen to pop-punk, alternative, rock, post-punk, New Wave, punk rock, electro, synthpop. . . etc.


I'll tag:

And well I don't know who else?

3 comments:

Amy Asphodel said...

Mohawks, for boys? Clearly I need to hunt down more ladies-with-mohawks photos for my site =) Go for it! I dare you!

Love that image, I think I have it saved to my computer somewhere... you use a lot of great pics =)

ETERNITY KIDZ said...

Thanks for tagging, Breanna. Hope you'll treat us with that story (or least exerpts) one of these days.
Cheers!

PS. Manga are Japanese comic books while Anime are Japanese animated shows usually adapted from Manga.

DarkAngelCase said...

ETERNITY KIDZ - Thanks for that bit of info, good to know!