Monday, August 15, 2011

The Goth Challenge Day 9

Day nine: What genre of music do you dislike?

Well...?  I can't really think if just one specifically, so I'll do through the mental list in my head.  Here it  is:
  1.  Country is one, although I used to like Carrie Underwood.  Can't really say that much anymore though. 
  2.  Rap, hate it.  Although I do like a couple of songs from Manafest and one song from KJ-52, both Christian.  But I have to be in the right mood or it could really bug me. 
  3. I also very much dislike hip-hop, there are not exceptions here! 
  4. Jazz really isn't my taste.
  5. Metal.  Now I do like some songs from Demon Hunter and Within Temptation, but other than that it really doesn't appeal to me, especially with the growling.
  6. Screamo is one genre that I dislike along with emo (or emotive hardcore)

I would say that about sums that up.  It sure does sound like I dislike a lot of music though...  Which isn't true! 

Oh boy, I hate being busy.  But I have been reading all your blogs my lovelies!  And even though I may not comment I still enjoyed the read.  I am not ignoring you. :)    Wow, short post.


Sincerely,
Angel of Darkness

No comments: