Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Goths and Converse

Around here where I live it seems that all the mall goths wear Converse, or the like.  Now one thing I would like to mention is that also one minute they say their gotht he next emo, and we can't forget them, or the skaters, sporty types and so on, that a lot of people like to wear Converse.  Most of my friends (I know no goths because there are so few here that in the last three years I have seen only four and all adult), wear them and love them, including me. 

I have heard (ture or not I am not sure, but I have heard it more than once) that it looks poserish to wear them.  I don't agree, however, unless your wearing Tripp pant and all black then I might have to second guess.  Plus on websites selling goth shoes (I look at many because I love the shoes I see and I'm not a shoe person) that are in the very similar style as Converse.  And yes they are a big name and so many people wear them.

I think these ones are awesome.


And these are mine as soon as they come to my door.

You know, summer is coming, even if it looks like a cold one like here in Montana is looking (Montana weather is so fun... Not) and a pair of them might do you good.  Not so hot as your beloved boots, and I feel your pain of having to not wear them so much I love mine, and if you hate wearing sandles (like me) then these will do just fine.  And I know I'm not alone, I know for a fact.



Listening to: Blood and Water - Sinking   (my guilty dark secret is that I am usually a sucker for pop punk/rock music... Oops)

Sincerely,
Angel of Darkness

3 comments:

Amy Asphodel said...

Hehe... I have about five pairs of baseball boots <3

Orillia & Pandora said...

I looove the first pair of converse <3 And I don't think it's poserish at all
to wear converse!!

DarkAngelCase said...

I always knew there were more out there! :)