Thursday, August 11, 2011

Day Five of The Goth Challenge

Day five: Is there a local Goth band or group in your area?

That's very easy to answer.  No.  The closest bands I can think of are at least a two days drive to where they formed their band, like Los Angeles, California.  And there is not goth group in my area either.  Montana is mountain and bear country, ranch and farming country, so you're most likely to see ten cowboys than one goth.  And if there is I certainly don't know about it. 

And I am afraid this is it for today, sadly I just don't have anything to write about at the moment, plus I'll be busy today.

Sincerely,
Angel of Darkness

2 comments:

Jemcycle said...

Same here. I don't know what kind of country NJ is considered, but the only goths I see are the occasional mall goths.

DarkAngelCase said...

Oh, yes, it's always the mall goths...usually.