Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Hello All!

As you can see I have changed my layout.  I liked the other one but this looks way better and everything fits better. 
I am surprised at how my much I have been on here with being so busy and all.  And My next post will be another Versatile Blogger Award.  Yes another!  And then maybe a bit of fiction. . .

I love the comments I get!  And yes I am very happy I now have 5 followers, even though the blogs I follow have way more!

And yes, here is another picture!  I love these pictures!


Sincerely,
Angel of Darkness

Listening to: FM Static - Girl fo the Year

4 comments:

DEATH OF A RAVEN said...

Hi there CG. Nice site. If you are a Christian Goth...Have you heard of The House Of Usher from Germany? I'd highly recommend this fantastic Gothic band. What is The Graveyard Book? I'd really like to find this book. You can check out my Blog at http://aspergika.blogspot.com I write dark poems, and I'm very fascinated by Azrael...The Angel Of Death.

DarkAngelCase said...

Mark - I have heard of The House of Usher and their pretty good! The Graveyard Book is written by Neil Gaiman. It's about a boy raised in a graveyard by ghosts after his family was kiiled my a man named Jack, who wants to kill him as well. It's a great book, you should check it out you might like it.
Thanks for commenting!

ETERNITY KIDZ said...

Hey, nice layout!
I linked you on my blog because of that 15 random facts tag thing, hope you don't mind.
Could I bother you with a request? I'd really appreciate it if you could, one of these days, write a post about Christian Goth music. I know you've mentioned a few bands already, but it be nice to have a general picture.
Cheers!

DarkAngelCase said...

ETERNITY KIDZ - I don't mind at all! And you know, that's a great idea, I think I will write a post about ChristianGoth music! Thanks!!