Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Day Four of The Goth Challenge

Day Four: Name a stereotype or chiche you can relate to.

 Google Images
I know it's not Halloween yet.


I don't think I can do just one honestly, so I'm not going to. 

  •  I love Halloween as much as I love Christmas and Easter, so yeah, a lot.  In fact I think Halloween should be a day off holiday, how nice would that be.  I've wished that since I can remember.  And Halloween decorations, I would have them up in my room not just in October.
  • Old stone churches and graveyards.  Love them too.  I love taking pictures of them and looking at the architecture, especially on Catholic churches.
  • Haunted houses are the best.  And even though I don't believe in ghosts, I still love to think they're there. 
  • I love the supernatural and the night sky.  If you haven't heard of a Christian liking and believing in the supernatural, you've been in the dark my friend.  Believing in God himself and demons and angels and in the spiritual realms is in its self supernatural.  I love to watch supernatural thrillers, or read or watch books and movies with witches. 
  • Trench coats.  I love to wear trench coats. 

Google Images
Bats, did I meantion bats, cats, crows and ravens.


And there you have it.

Sincerely,
Angel of Darkness

 

2 comments:

Cameron Robinson said...

Trenchcoats are pretty rockin'

DarkAngelCase said...

Yes, yes they are. lol