Saturday, August 20, 2011

It's Been Too Long

I am so sorry I haven't been on here, and doing The Goth Challenge, or reading all you lovely posts.  I'm worn out and very tired and look like a zombie right now and have been busy and *breathe in, breathe out*...  I just got back from a meeting with my awesome tech buddies on planning out the next three months of Rift and planning out videos to shoot, creative ideas for them, creative ideas period, who's doing what, etc.  I just hope this doesn't get to be too much on top of school.  It sounds though that it will actually be easier as in we won't be running it but producing it and making it. 

I have a headache, must be the lack of sleep. 



I shall write some tomorrow if I can to make up for my lack of it.  I hope everyone has a great night. 

Sincerely,
Breanna.
(Yes, I did my name instead)

No comments: