Monday, August 29, 2011

Outfit For Contest In!

Finally, my outfit for the outfit contest is in!  For more info click here which will take you to the 'Goth and More' Blogging Community on facebook. 

So with that being said, I just want to also say that it is not extravagant outfit or anything like that.  It is simply what I wore Sunday because I felt like it.  And nothing like the lovely outfits of Miss Sary Walrus, Kitty Lovett, or the Green Fairy, Dr. Cult and others.  Sadly I have no new boots and no new red hair (my old boots have the zipper broken).

.


That's my favorite shirt, black with the cross.  I will be sad when it has to go.


Shirt: Goodwill
New jeans: Kohl's $20 (I think?)
Black stud choker: Claire's $6.50
Bead necklace: Self made (everything to make if from Michael's)
Black arm warmer: taken from pair of fingerless gloves with safety pins on the side.
Converse: Journeys $29.99
Sweater: JCPenney


By the way, that pruple sweater is amazing!  I love it, it's also my favorite color, as you all know by now, but even so I still must say it, after all everyone has at least one favorite color.

To those of you who don't know, that cat in the picture is my (or the family cat) Mittens.
 Goofy cat.

I was so happy when I got to do my hair like this again.   My hair has been short for four years now so I'm growing it back out.  I never reached past my shoulder for that long that is.  All I did was pull it up, twist the hair around and take another hair band to hold it like that. 

Well, there you have it!  I hope it's fine that I put my real name, not my blog signature.

Oh!  And one more thing...
Mittens and I!



Sincerely,
Angel of Darkness

3 comments:

Jemcycle said...

You look very lovely and cute cat. Good luck! :)

DarkAngelCase said...

Why thank you! :)

Anonymous said...

What the cool room and cute cat! rsrs' =D Love the outfits and acessories too =D