Sunday, August 21, 2011

Day 13 & 14

Day 13: What was your favorite band T-shirt?

Surprisingly enough my favorite band shirt is my only band T-shirt and not from a goth band.  Do you know how hard it is to find one, and the only goth band I've known of to come here once was TBM but I didn't get to go and I am still saddened to this day about it.  But my favorite band T-shirt is the one I got at a Thousand Foot Krutch concert, the second time seeing them.  I did DIY on it, my first try.  A win.

My band T.  The sides are cut and knotted, one sleeve cut, the other 3 slashes, safety pins in.
Ignore the comforter, I was twelve when I got them, I still like them.

Day 14: What was your best and worst DIY disasters.
The above was one of the best and the one I posted about here.  have done others that have turned out good too, but those are my favorites.  The others I will most likely share with you in a few days.

And my worst... I can't say I have one that ever went really wrong at all and turned out bad.  So I guess I don't have one, yet.


Listening to: Jack Off Jill - Strawberry Gashes

Sincerely,
Angel of Darkness

Do you ever have the problem when you really like something and go out and get it or go to get it and suddenly everyone has them and so then it turns you off?  That has been happening to me quite a lot lately.  It's really annoying.  I wish I could order online more often, I could get more unique stuff.  And DIY doesn't always work on everything.

No comments: