Monday, August 8, 2011

Day Two of The Goth Challenge

This is the second day of the the Goth Challenge from Juliet's Lace.  This one is going to be a bit tricky as far as the pictures part goes because I never liked being in pictures because I'm not all that photogenic.  I think sometimesthat I'm still a bit of a babybat, but then again if I am I'm at the end. 

Day Two: Share photos and experiences from your babybat day.
Here we go.

 That's me as the far right side.  This was at my fourteenth birthday party.  Told you, not pictures unless I had to.

Taken at Yellowstone National Park.

I must add this horrible picture of me because it shows me in my first trench coat that I still have a love even if it's two sizes too big.  My style was a slow journey.  When I first wore black nail polish I was twelve, it was for Halloween and I was nervous to wear it.  I don't know why, my mom was fine with it.  The funny thing is that once when I was shopping with my mom she told me that I was picking out all the dark and black clothes.  Till that moment I was not aware of it.

              This is from my fifteenth birthday party.  This picture might seem familiar to you if you read an older post of mine on goth and me.  At this point my style was more noticeable as goth. 

I remember my favorite outfit as being black skinny jeans, my Airwalk Converse style shoes, and my black shirt with a cross on it that I found at Goodwill back in 2007 that is still my favorite shirt today, but it is starting to fall apart. :(  Another outfit I liked to wear was my Tripp pants, black shirt, silver cross necklace, my awesome boots that I can not longer wear because the zipper broke, and my trench coat.  A tad babybat don't you think?  But even though I knew about the fashions of goth I still even today like those outfits.

Listening to: The Cure - Just Like Heaven  
My favorite song! <3

Sincerely,
Angel of Darkness

3 comments:

SarahWalrus said...

I just HAD to comment and tell you that I LOVE Just Like Heaven by The Cure! It's one of my favourites!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
DarkAngelCase said...

@SaryWalrus: Haha! Mine too! It's such a great song!!!! :D