Tuesday, August 30, 2011

The Goth Challenge! Day 20 & 21

Day 20:  If you could dye your hair any color what would it be?

RED!  But I already did that and am again, just in two weeks (TWO LONG WEEKS!) because I want my hair nice and a fresh red for pictures, even though I would like it done now. 

With my hair I have to bleach before dying because it's so dark (only medium brown).
 
 
We Heart It


Blue hair.  As I have mentioned before I love blue hair, especially more of an icy or bright blue that sticks out.  That would be a color I want my hair to be one day (or now if I could).


We Heart It

And of course I want purple hair.  My favorite color!  Actually my friend suggested to me to get purple tips with my red hair which I found to be a great idea.  But to bleach the black out would fry my hair, so that's a sad upsetting no for now.  Maybe next year!  And as I have talked about before, I want a purple mohawk and was seriously going to get one but my mom thought a little more and said no, and my dad said, and I quote, "You can do whatever you want when your eighteen."  Okay, I can wait.  After all the more you wait either it's, yes you want one, or no it's a good thing I took the time to think on that.


Day 21:  What body mod do you have or have considered?

I have two in my ear lobs on each ear and plan on getting a third pair.  I would like to get some higher up but I've heard that is hurts when you get to the cartilage and I'm a bit of a wimp if it involves so much pain. 

Oh and lip rings!  I really did want one for a could couple of years there, but now I have to think about some more.  I still think I would like one in the future.  I also like a nose piercing, like a little silver ball, but I think I have to wait on that one. 

My mom isn't against it now, but my dad is, though.  She just want me to really think about it and make sure that it's what I really want and can live with it for the rest of my life, because it is a life long thing.  But a nose one seems more likely to happen as my dad isn't so against that one.  He just rolls his eyes. 

And a tattoo...  I have thought about that one and I can't decide if I would want one or not.  I like them, but is it for me?  If I did get one it would be either a Jesus Fish, bat, both, or my favorite verse out of the Bible. 


Sincerely,
Angel of Darkness

1 comment:

Rose said...

I have red hair and I love it! Unfortunately, I went to the hair dresser the other day who told me a huge chunk had fallen out the back (not from the roots, thankfully, it's still got some length) from constant bleaching, coz my hair is almost black naturally :C.

I also have a bar through the top of my ear. It did hurt a fair bit, and I have a really high pain tolerance, but they also messed it up so that made it worse. Apparently your lip isn't that bad, my friend has two, but the nose is meant to be as bad as the top of the ear, because it's the same cartilage their going through.

What ever you chose though, good luck with it. I love you blog.