Thursday, August 18, 2011

The Goth Challenge! Day Twelve

I haven't gone bowling in ages, so when I went this evening I had some trouble but it all came back and I had the funnest time ever!  I love hanging out with the tech arts team, they always make me laugh, their like family, a disfunctional family.  I didn't get home till ten and have been a busy all day so that is why I am so late getting to this.  Good thing I typed up the below part of this post earlier.  I haven't had fun like that in quite some time now.


Day 12:  What's your Gothic inspiration?

I have a lot, even if it is not only goth. 

God.  My Savior who died for me, Jesus.  He was the greatest outcast of them all to this day.  I could never do what He did for me, and when I am too weak to move on He is strong.

The Bible and every word in it, especially Revelation.

My mother, my family, and even my wonderful cat Mittens.  He does make me laugh, that cat.  My mom is usually always there when I need her.  Even my little sister is.  And I can't forget my friends.

Nature.  The magnificent  mountains; the trees that tower over head, that give shade or that even are dead and bare no leaves, in the autumn when the change color.  The rivers, streams, and ocean, either loud, peaceful, or huge making you stare in aw.  Even the animals and other creatures on the Earth.  Nature is to me not just an accident.

The sky.  The stars in the night sky and the moon or the clouds that look almost purple in the winter time.  The sunset or sunrise.  The way the sky appears at different times of day or season.

I can't leave out my fellow bloggers now, can I.  You all are a big inspiration to me.  There are so many of you, I love you all like a friend.

The music I listen to.  The band members, lyrics, the sound, the look.  Music like TBM, Thousand Foot Krutch, Skillet, Creature Feature, Bella Morte, FM Static, Hawk Nelson, Nine Lashes, and I could go on and on.  Then the song Disappearing World by Fair.

The past, my past and the events that took place, the people I met or encountered.  The people I once knew.

And the people at church, on the weekend and rift tech team, not on the tech team, pastor Vern, the people on the weekend and rift worship team.  And the many great speakers we've had this summer.  And I can't leave out my rift small group and youth leader Kyle.

Oh I could go on...

Sincerely,
Angel of Darkness

P.S. I am so excited to be one of the main people for the Rift tech arts team!  I will be creating cues and running the light board and helping new comers on how to work it.  But I'm also a little nervous because that's a lot to take on and I don't really think that I can take it for too long with school and all.  I hope I don't screw up too, but I think I will be okay.  First meeting is this Saturday, should be fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful insight into yourself <3
Nemo