Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Music of the Moment

We're going to the fair today.  I am excited, I just hope I don't have to go on any rides, I hate that they're all too fast or spinn too much.  I love funnel cakes though!

Okay so, these are some of the songs that I am into at the moment that have either touched me, caught my attention or that I have recently found.  The music genre vaires from band to band and/or song to song, as you may have noticed my tastes also vary that way as well.  Most all of these bands are Christian bands.  A Christian band is where each member is a Christian and they express that through thier music.  There really is no such thing as Christian music either, which makes sence, after all Christianity is not a music genre (I know, I rambling...sorry). 

Moving right along, here they are, hope you enjoy them too!

1. Philmont with The Difference.  Till recently, I forgot about this song.

 


2. Nine Lashes - Anthem For The Lonely.  Caught my attention as I love these guys and they finally now have a new ablum coming out.  This song is from that new ablum.

3.  Icon For Hire - Make A Move.  I just recently found these guys while listening to the above song, and I found them quite good.

4.  Children 18:3 - Cover Your Eyes.  (I have talked about these guys before on my post about Christian Goth/Friendly music.)

5.  Fair - Disappearing World.  This is just such a beautiful song.

6.  This Beautiful Republic - Beautifully Broken.  One of my favorites just like Nine Lashes, TKF, or TBM.  A great song that has recently touched me, yet again.

7.  The Birthday Massacre - Midnight.  I know, I know, enough with them already right?  Well that's just too bad, I'm way to far gone by now...


So there you have it my darklings.  I am well aware that only one is goth, but who cares?  I just love sharing the music I love with you, or whoever is interested.  I enjoy a post of music every now and again. :)  I'm a teenager, what do you expect?  Oh, and have a great day!

Sincerely,
Angel of Darkness

3 comments:

Cameron Robinson said...

Disappearing World...when I first heard that song, I fell in love with it instantly.

Anonymous said...

I love a looooooot of songs... but recently the song "On Crimson Snow" o Ravenland take my attention. Once I put it for my brother, to listen, he said it likes we were going to heaven kkkkk'. Sorry for my enlgish. :)

Anonymous said...

O_O

PHILMONT!

I LOVE that band! They're awesome, really, I've been a fan like three years now; they're one of the Christian bands I still like. The Difference was the first video I ever saw of theirs.
Thanks for mentioning them. Brings back memories. The other songs here look really interesting too; I'll be sure to check them out. (I got introduced to The Birthday Massacre thru you since I started reading this blog. I Love them! And I've got you to thank for it.)

thanks again for this amazing blog, tho i don't always get to log on everyday.

God bless you abundantly, Brea.

All my love, and more above,
A fellow Christian Goth