Sunday, August 28, 2011

Day 17, 18, & 19 of The Goth Challenge

Excuse me for my resent absence.  I am back now, and it seems I have some catching up to do along with an outfit to post for the outfit contest on the "Goth and More Blogging Community" on facebook.  I think I finally found an outfit too, and just in time before the end on this month. 


Day 17: Your favorite Goth brand.

If you must know I really don't have a favorite goth brand as I like certain things from a variety of different ones. 

Well, that was short!


Day 18: Worst hair experience.

Mmm... Well I really haven't had any really bad ones apart from the occasional bad hair day.  Oh and I can't wait till my hair is dyed red again.  Speaking of which I will be going back to the beauty salon I went to to have her dye it back in the permanent red I have before since we never got around to getting a red color to do at home, but the rest if for a later post.


Day 19:  Share beauty advice and take a photo of your make-up.

I don't wear makeup and my advice is the usual.  Wash your face, use a scrub every now and again, and use moisturiser with higher sunblock when in more sun, like summer.  And sugar, stress, and tormenting yourself with worry gives you zits!  No, really, they do.  Also lip balm with sun protection is a good idea too.  But that's all I got. 

Listening to: High Flight Society - Inhaling a Bullet

Sincerely,
Angel of Darkness


No comments: