Friday, August 12, 2011

Day Six of The Goth Challenge

Day Six: Hand write your favorite lyric and take a picture.

That was very hard to do.  My favorites change all the time, but there are some songs that stand to be my favorite always.  So I chose one that I knew what was my all time favorite from one of my top two favorite bands.  Kill the Lights by The Birthday Massacre.


I really love the whole song so I picked out a part that stood out.  In the song there are references to fairy tales.  But fairy tales are only just that.  There may not be that prince charming.  But yet we still hope that there is, we all want that fairly tale ending.


And I hate watching creepy pointless movies, they make me feel all icky inside.  We watched one tonight, who knew it would be like that.  It was Let Me In, and I was not impressed.


I'm sorry but this is all for today, again. 

Listening to: TBM - Kill the Lights

Sincerely,
Angel of Darkness

No comments: