Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Some Halloween Related Cliches; Week 2

Sorry for this post being like a week late but I've been really busy with school at the moment. 

So I didn't necessarily skip Week 1 but I kind of made a post about my thoughts on Halloween last year so I figured that I'd cheat and just put the link up, here.  Basically though, I really do hate it when people accuse Satan of having a birthday or a day to himself because he doesn't have a birthday and God is in control everyday of the year...plus it's just disturbing to even think that way about it.  Some things I like though would be making decorations and carving pumpkins!  And candy...always candy...

Moving on now... Some cliches that I have that relate to Halloween are you, goth cliches too more or less.  For instance the whole spooky creepy like stuff that only comes out during this time of the year like my love of skulls and bats.

I like to watch movies such as Arsenic and Old Lace (1944) and Young Frankenstein (1974) or movies that have the whole Halloween cliche thing going on that sometimes it seems slightly ridiculous and overused.  I usually watch these movies on Halloween or close enough.  Oh, and Hocus Pocus (1993).

I also like to try and dress up, and take myself little sister trick or treating with my mom.  This year I kind of want to do something vampire like, but I'm not sure, I usually do something like a witch.

That's all I can think of at the moment.

Source



Listening to: Sent By Ravens - New Fire

Sincerely,
DarkAngelCase

No comments: