Thursday, January 13, 2011

Versatile Blogger Award, For Me!

Wow, so I have been awarded!  That makes me happy, and I thank very much Amy at The Ultimate Goth Guide for giving it to me.




Rules:
  1. Thank and link back to the person who gave the award.
  2. Answer 10 question.
  3. Pass it to 7 other blogs you enjoy or have resently discovered.
  4. Then leave a note to the blogs you awarded telling them about it.
The 10 Questions:

Why did you create this blog?
I really have no specific reason.  I thought it might be fun and I enjoy writing.  I feel bad it's no deeper than that, but it's the turth.

What kind of blogs do you follow?
Let's see. . . blogs on goth subculture, or one that interests me, like someone's life or interesting views or comments on certian things.

Favorite make-up brand?
Well, actually I don't wear make-up so there is no favorite brand, yet.

Favorite clothing brand?
Well, I seem to like Tripp, Living Dead Souls and Criminal Damage, as I am attracted to the clothes more than other brands, but I can't choose!

Indispensible make-up product?
I wouldn't know.

Favorite color?
Absolutely purple! =D

Favorite perfume?
You know, I don't wear perfume.

Favorite film?
Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland! Beautiful!

What country would you like to visit and why?
I think England.  The history of it and the fact that many of Edgar Allan Poe's writings were inspired by his time lived there.

Would you rather forget to put mascara on one eye or forget blush on one side of you face?
Even though I wear no make-up I would say blush.

Blogs I Award:
(It can't be 7 because I know only 5)

Outcast146
I have enjoyed reading her blog very much.

Amy at Ultimate Goth Guide
I have very much enjoyed reading her blog for quite awhile now and think she deserves another award!  And I love the pictures.

MissGracie
I have, again, very much enjoyed reading her blog and seeing the lovely pictures.  And I think she already got this award too but all well!

I did my best, at least it's three.

No comments: