Friday, January 14, 2011

New Blog Title

This is a short post, but I thought I'd change the title of my blog because it makes more sense calling it that.

You know honestly I think this blog might help me out mentaly, because I am constantly thinking, non-stop, and I have to wonder if I go mad sometimes.  Writing is something I do because I have to, it's just me being me you could say.  And I'm happy to say, I have not been avoiding writing my story, not worrying over how it will turn out or what I messed up on.

I have been stuck on listening to Ocean Floor by Audio Adrenaline (Christian band, perhaps the best), and it amazes me how much this song reflects how I have feeling.  See I have a very hard time forgiving myself for even the simplest little things.  I need to be reminded that I am forgiven and do not need to feel this weight anymore.


Sincerely,
Angel of Darkness
(Can you guess what I am listening to?)

2 comments:

Amy Asphodel said...

Beautiful image!

I enjoy your music recommendations; great variety =)

ETERNITY KIDZ said...

I once heard in a film that guilt is like carrying a sack of bricks; you just need to put it down.
Blogging is definitely a great way to express oneself. Happy writing!