Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Monthly Poll: Hair Colors

Pinterest

I absolutely love different colored hair, it's just so beautiful and fun.  I so miss my red hair and one of these days when I have some money I am going to dye it again.  The above picture I found on pinterest and every time I see it I wish mine was like that, such a pretty red!

There was a time when dying your hair meant that you were a freak, but now a days it seems that it's pretty mainstream, or at least much more accepted by most people (so I have noticed). 


What's your favorite hair color?

  • Blue
  • Green
  • Teal
  • Yellow
  • Orange
  • Purple
  • Pink
  • Black
  • Naturally Colored Hair
  • Red

This is all for now as I am off shortly to dinner and a movie and need to finish getting ready and whatnot.

Sincerely,
DarkAngelCase

2 comments:

Cameron Robinson said...

While I don't dye my hair, I think red and black come out beautifully.

Anonymous said...

Rainbow, or a pink & blue split.
When I'm able, I'll be dying my hair dark with hot pink streaks. ^^