Friday, June 29, 2012

Lebster Award

So, while looking around for some more blogs to follow I found I was tagged by Jess at Rabbit Library and I will for sure be following your blog, and thanks! 



So the rules are:

  1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
  2. Answer the questions the person who tagged you gave you.
  3. Make 11 questions for the people you tag to answer.
  4. Choose 11 bloggers and link to them in your post.
  5. And no tag backs.

The 11 Things About Me:

  1. Even though I love to wear lot of black and dark clothes I love to surround myself in color.
  2. My room has three different colored walls with one that has them all (purple, green, and blue) with black touches (like the bedding, frames, lamps, etc.)
  3. I'm going in for my first job interview Monday, July 2nd, for a job working concessions at the Metra and/or Montana Fair.
  4. I'm a loser because I still don't have my Driver's License and most everyone I know does.
  5. I love Thai Iced Tea and I think it is my favorite drink ever!
  6. I like wearing ties and want more.
  7. I like tattoos but don't think I'll ever actually get one no matter how awesome they are.
  8. I like to wear colorful socks, especially if they are stripped or something.
  9. I am currently reading The Hobbit and am loving it and I'm listening to my mom read The Hunger Games to my sister, loving that too.
  10. I feel bare if I leave the house with out sunblock on.
  11. I absolutely love purple and hate when it shows up blue in pictures.

11 Questions I Must Answer: 

  1.  What was the last book you read?  The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain, for school.  Love that book.
  2. Do you prefer daytime or nighttime? I prefer nighttime, or evening, and my mind seems to wake up then and I have energy.
  3. What place to you want to travel to? So many...Thailand, Canada (Toronto and Ontario), the UK, Australia, Japan.
  4. What is your favorite comedian? Well, there is only one that comes to mind: Brain Regan.
  5. What is your favorite flowers? I love Tulips...and Poppies.
  6. What was the last Science Fiction you watched? The Abyss, a 1989 movie.
  7. Do you still keep any of your childhood items? Yes, mostly stuffed animals and nicknacks.
  8. Do you listen to classical music? Not all the time but yes, and I do enjoy it when I do.
  9. What is your favorite book character? That's a tough one, there are so many...Gandalf, Sherlock Holmes, Elizabeth Bennet.
  10. What is your favorite dessert? Coco brownies that my mom makes or her pistachio cake. Heaven!
  11. Do you prefer drinking shake or smoothie?  I prefer the shake but I like both.


The People I'm Tagging:
  
Some of the bloggers I would tag have been tagged and I am going to count them anyways even though they obviously don't have to do this again. :)  So, am I cheating?  Probably but I don't really care too much.

  1. FadeToBlack. I just love her blog.
  2. A Dark Mind in Dark Times
  3. Adventures of a Blind Goth
  4. Confessions of an Australian Goth
  5. Geeky Goth Girl
  6. Graveyard Picnic 
  7. Sincerely, Boots
  8. Stripy Tights and Dark Delights.
  9. The Halloween Ladybug
  10. The Outcast of Adam Road
  11. The Walrus Room
Numbers 8. and 11. I know have already done this.

My Questions for You:

  1. What is your favorite candy?
  2. What book are you currently reading or have just finished?
  3. What was the last movie you saw in the movie theater?
  4. Do you like the Opera?
  5. What is your favorite restaurant?
  6. Do you prefer Autumn or Winter; Spring or Summer?
  7. What is your favorite fruit?
  8. What do you carry around the most?
  9. What is your dream car?
  10. What anime shows do you watch?
  11. Do you have a favorite stuffed animal?


Sincerely,
DarkAngelCase
 

1 comment:

Jemcycle said...

Thanks for the tag! Don't feel bad about not having a licence- I'm 17 and still don't have mine. :)