Tuesday, March 1, 2011

We Are Always In The Dark

The Birthday Massacre is one of my most favorite bands ever!  And I got my best friend Nicole hooked on them too.  Pins and Needles is their fourth studio album and it was released on September 14th, 2010, and within a week I bought it!  In my opinion every song on that album is fantastic!  But my favorites are In The Dark, Sleepwalking and Pins and Needles.

In The Dark is a great song and in the dark is where we all have been sometime or another. . . Enjoy!



"Darkness is all around me; thick, impenetrable darkness is everywhere." - Job 23:17

Sincerely,
Angel of Darkness

2 comments:

Amy Asphodel said...

Guess who saw TBM live a few months ago? XD

DarkAngelCase said...

That is no fair! They came here to Billings last summer and i didn't get to go!