Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Short and Random

First off, I am working on a project that I will show everyone hopefully by Thursday or Friday since I just started today.  It's not a quick one either, and with school to get done before the weekend, it'll take even longer (so it seems in my mind, because once I start I need to finish, like now!).

Also, I promise there will be a book review soon, I started then got really extra busy and am going to finish it.  Hint: I don't know much about fairies but now I know quite a bit.

By the way, does any one know where a girl in the U.S. in Montana can get a pair of candy strip tights or fish net ones even?

Listening to: the Cruxshadows - Deception


Sincerely,
Angel of Darkness

Spring is in the air!

1 comment:

Amy Asphodel said...

Can you shop online? eBay or Etsy will have plenty. Or try *wince* Hot Topic, or Claire's. Mine are from Claire's. =)