Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Where Have You Been?!

Jeez, I'm sorry I haven't posted in like a whole month, I guess summer just kind of got me and I can't believe it's August already!  What happened?  I'm only sad that the family and I  didn't get to go camping yet since there was the whole this with no fires and my dad golfing every weekend.  And hey, I got a job!  My first real job that is not working for my parents and I start Friday, working the Montana Fair.  I work concessions for the Metra, the place where there are concerts and the Fair and other things like that.  Sadly though I didn't get to put any art work in the fair this year because I missed the deadline.

The painting above is one the the pieces I was going to put into the fair for a scholarship.  It's acrylic paint, Burnt Sienna, and I did this at my art class back in March. 

And just because I thought this was cool, this is a picture from when I was at Super Summer, although it was outside the camp a ways up a mountain near by.  My friend Colton took me up there during my free time.
It's an old mining shaft.  Pretty cool right?

Also, there's been a lot of other crap going on in life lately with the family and with some of my friends so that is also part of why I haven't bothered to post because I just haven't felt like it.  But I have some ideas for posts and will probably get started in the next couple of days, or even today. 


Sincerely,
DarkAngelCase

No comments: