Thursday, August 23, 2012

Thoughts on a Future Challenge for Halloween

So, I was just sort of wondering what all of you thought about this because I would like it if I did this that you would join me too.  I want to do a Halloween challenge to cover either 31 days of October or a post for every week (5) starting Wednesday October 3rd and going to Halloween which is on Wednesday this year. 

I know it seems a bit cliche but I really don't care too much because no matter how old I get Halloween always brings me some childish joy, like Christmas still does.  And I don't like Halloween just because I like dark and spooky stuff, I like Halloween and I like dark and spooky stuff.  And I want to do a little something special for it, ya know? 

I have decided to do a poll for it, because I wanted to. 

Google Images


What do you think about a Halloween Challenge?

  • I like the idea.
  • I don't like it.
  • A 31 days challenge.
  • 5 week challenge.

Sincerely,
DarkAngelCase

Note: At this time I cannot set up the poll. It will be set up by the 27th of this month.
 

2 comments:

Joel said...

Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

Thanks!

Joel
JHouston791@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Love the idea! I would totally participate. =:)