Sunday, July 8, 2012

Monthly Poll: Cat or Dog Person

Ah, the question that determines if you are intelligent or not: are you a cat person or dog person?  Okay, no not really.  I mean, come on, does it really matter in the end?  No, of course not!


This is my cat Mittens, and he is now three years going on four and we got him from the animal shelter when he was 11 months old back in 2009 in August.  His birthday is about the same day as my Grandpa John's. 



He's so spoiled.

For me I am both a cat and dog person because I have grown up around both.  That also can affect which one you prefer most, like if you were raised around cats then you may like cats more, and if you were raised around dogs you may like dogs more, even though that's not always the case.

Even then I had black stompy boots. :)
This is a picture of my dog, my very first.  Her name was Shay and she was the most sweet and gentle dog I have ever known, and she was my best friend.  It's really a sad story of how we had to give her to my aunt and uncle at the farm because we were moving away to Arizona, so I'm not going to tell you because I will only cry.  I had her for a whole year.

I would show you a picture of my Grandpa's dog Snuffy (who I named), but I don't have one, being I was only 11 when I last saw Snuffy,


Are you a cat person or dog person?

  • Cat person
  • Dog person
  • Neither
  • Other (maybe you are a horse person?)
  • Both


Sincerely,
DarkAngelCase

P.S.  I will be away at Super Summer till Saturday.  There are a couple of things I wanted to blog about which I have not gotten to yet so I'll be posting those when I get back. 

1 comment:

Shane Deal said...

Cats. I've never really had much of a connection with dogs, as when I was a child, they scared the living daylights out of me. I'm not really afraid of them now, but I still have a hard time relating to them. I like cats though. :-)