Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year Already!

Time does fly, and too fast I might add.  It's weird thinking that only a year ago I was a freshman high schooler (homeschool).  And the most exicting things I can think of are: falling of a raft while whitewater rafting as me and another girl got flipped off by the rapids.  And finally getting to see my awesome friend that I hadn't seen in summer 2007 (she lives in Wyoming where we lived for a year.  Can't say I like Wyoming), and most recently not being able to put down the last book, book three: City of Glass, in the Imortal Instruments seres (I have been reading it for the last five hours!).  And I woun't even mention the bad times. 

What I look forward to is to get an awesome purple mohawk (probably not till May), to see my fave bands in concert (saddly I didn't get to go see TBM when they came here), and to over come my many downfalls.
And as always my New Year resolution is to get a better person thann now.

What I dread for the New Year is that I am going to learn to drive, which scares me, (I'm too young! (not really)), and that i am going to be one year closer to graduating.  I am not where near ready to be an adult with all that responsebility, and it's odd because I am not mature that most kids my age.  They act like morons. (Not to be mean.)

I'm a little said because I don't have directions to a friend's house who has invited me to a New Year's Eve party, I don't have her phone number either.  That seems weird considering she is now a friend of mine, I should know these things.

Anyways, I hope everyone else out there has plans and is having fun or going to have fun.  And if you must drink (I'm personally against it for myself), then please drink and don't get drunk!  I have never had a drink and don't want to but I have seen what it's like when people get drunk, it's horrible! 

Have an awesome New Years!!!  =D

Listening to: The Birthday Massacre - Kill The Lights  (I love this song, it's beautiful!)

No comments: