Thursday, December 30, 2010

Sooo....

Okay, so I must warn you that I don't always keep up on things like this, except my email for some reason, so there may be not many posts too often.  And I still have not made up my mind on what this blog could specifically be about, so it's about nothing really at the moment.

I seem to always go of rambling on so please excuse me when I do.  But here's somethings about me I thought I might as well write about.

I've been homeschooled all my life, moved around, and I am writing a story that I have been endlessly working on for three years.  And this whole blogging thing is new to me.  I also love the color purple.  Not that anyone cares about this stuff.  Oh!  And I also put myself down sometimes, so excuse that too, but I'll try not to be like that on here, OK? =)

Okay, so here is something else I want to mention about living in beautiful Montana.  Where I live is the biggest town (or city) here in this state and it sucks!  So people who want to move from California, Billings suck, and it's my hometown!  Okay, it really doesn't suck that much, but the mall does not joke.  But there are mallgoths everywhere, you know, Hot Topic lovers.  (cringe)  And people here stare, a lot.  But that might be because I wear a trench coat and black clothing (not always black!). 

And last but not least, I have no more to say.  Till next time.

No comments: