Saturday, December 25, 2010

I am a Christian Goth

I believe that the words below in the picture say just my thoughts on what a Christian Goth is! 

This says it perfectly!

There are Christians who think that Christian and goth do not go together, and the same with goths to Christianity.  Personally I don't see the problem, after all in the Christian sense of walking the road less traveled there is no need to wear a mask and cover who you really are, plus God already knows who that is.  And goth is about being ones self, which I like. 
 
Now I know to a lot of non-Christians, that name "Christian" is something they want to avoid, and it's because there are those fake "Crhistians" and those who just don't get it when the Bible says ACCEPT.  But not all are like that, like me and my outcast friends; and what gets me is Christians not accepting other Christians, I do not understand.  If there not against you there for you!  
 
Also I think I should mention that becoming a Christian is a choice, there is not you haft to, it's all choices,every part of Christianity is.  And the reason I am writing this is not to bother nor offen anyone, by the way, just for me to put this out there.  Most Christian goths become Christian after goth, but not me, Christian first then I guess goth.   
 
And I hope the rest of my posts in the future get better and don't bore anyone if I just did, I'm writing this late at night here because I figure I better write my first post here soon, and also I am not on here to preach to anyone, that's really not my thing, I just like writing down my thoughts, and in this case letting people know, well, what I wrote, Christian goth.  And they comlement each other quite well.  There's a Bible verse and I can't remember where it's at right now, but it goes:  What you learn in the darkness you share in the light!
 
Listening to: RED - Shadows

2 comments:

Outcast146 said...

Awesome! I love it. I totally agree with you! I'm not goth but I do dress and act a little differently then most people think a Christian should but I truly believe that my outward expression is not what is most important to God.
Keep writing!
I want to read more!
yours truly
Outcast

Amy Asphodel said...

I am a Goth but not a Christian - however I was raised Christian and have great respect for the faith. I think it's wonderful that so many people are Christian Goth as at heart Christianity is very peaceful and tolerant, and Goth is beautiful and romantic - the world can always use more of both! <3