Friday, September 21, 2012

Update

I have no Internet connection on my laptop for the time being, for about a month now actually, and for some reason blogger would no let me put up the poll for the Halloween challenge, till now. 

I have been terribly preoccupied with school, church, and life this month, and when I did have free time to get on and post, I didn't think about it and instead did other things like read for fun and draw and all that good stuff.  But with this Challenge, I think I'll be on here more.

Recently this month and last month I have been doing programing lights for weekend every other week and for Rift.  I've been running lights for a couple of years now but I have only programmed by myself a couple of times till this summer.  I never did it earlier because there was always a certain someone (who I shall not name) who was doing the lights instead all last year for Rift, but now that he is going to college there is only me to do lights for Rift.  I should show you guys some pictures of the place sometime.

As far as school goes, well it's a whole lot better than last year, my junior year, because not only do I have less subjects that I am taking but also because it is a little calmer I think. 

Currently I am taking:
  • Algebra II
  • Modern Literature/Speech
  • U.S. History (2nd half)/Economics
  • Bible
  • Geology + lab/ Psychology (college courses at MSUBillings)
  • Latin I (and by November), Latin II
  • Personal Finance (which instead of doing it in one semester I am doing it through the whole school year)
  • Geography (1/4 credit)

Next semester will look a little different, the slash (or is it dash? *brain just died*) represents the semesters.

Tah-tah for now!

Listening to: Burn Away - The Birthday Massacre

Sincerely,
DarkAngelCase

1 comment:

antimobius said...

aaa, your classes. (you're still homeschooled, yes?) i've always wanted to take latin, but never got the opportunity to. i mean LATIN. it's a dead language, some people say, but how absolutely goffic is that? pyschology's good; i took that for my last two years at school. teacher killed my enthusiasm for a while, but the subject in itself is interesting, so i'm glad i revived that interest in time for finals.
yes, it is slash XD
busy busy, i see. well, cheers to your new school year~
hope you find time to post up, y'know, soon. despite technical problems and such.
take care and God bless~