Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Some Music of the Moment

I did a post like this before a while back, here.  And well, here is it again.

I am into a lot of different music genres and have a variety of music tastes, and I often go through "stages" where I will listen to a certain genre or song for sometimes a week and then suddenly flip around to a totally different one.  It all depends on the mood I'm in I suppose. 

Here are some of the songs that I have been "into" this month as it were, hope you enjoy!  Plus, I'm feeling rather lazy so a video post naturally sounds good to me.

1. Thousand Foot Krutch (one of my all time favorite bands) - Broken Wing  (Sorry it's kind of crappy, but it's the best one I could find on YouTube.)


2. Unspoken - Who You Are  
Now this one I heard on the radio while listening to Air1 and it just kind of stuck with me.  (What kind of goth/alternative listens to this kind of music?!  Uh, this one. :P )


3. Owl City - Shooting Star
This is a new song from Owl City, so naturally I had to check it out and loved it.


4. The Birthday Massacre - Burn Away
This is of their EP Imaginary Monsters, and I really want it, and maybe I will.


5. The Cure - The End of the World
I always seem to come back get this song stuck in my head...
 
 
 
 
6. For King & Country - The Proof of Your Love
I absolutely love the message of this song, and it is not shown enough, even with Christians.  Love is the most powerful thing in the world, more powerful than hate, and it is not just some stupid feeling that gets you into trouble and all that, it's so much more.





Sincerely,
DarkAngelCase

No comments: