Thursday, March 22, 2012

The [Dark] Sunshine Award






The [Dark] Sunshine Award


This award was given to me by two lovely bloggers: Celeste @ FadeToBlack and Snowhyte @ My Spot in the Spectrum .
Thanks you both so much for this! 

Thee Rules...

  1. Post the picture above with a backlink to the people who gave you the award.
  2. Answer the ten question which were posted to you.
  3. Then pass on the award to 10 or more bloggers.


Thee Questions...

  • Favorite color: Violet (or we could say purple too), blue and green.
  • Favorite animal: I love both cats and dogs.
  • Favorite number: I have no idea really.  I guess whatever age I am.
  • Favorite non-alcoholic drink: Well...besides water I would have to say Root beer or chi tea.
  • Facebook or Twitter: Facebook.
  • My passion: Writing stories, reading, art, and being outside. (I know it's a lot but mostly it's the first one.)
  • Getting or giving presents: I'd say more so giving presents to people who I really care about.
  • Favorite pattern: Stripes or odd wacky patterns.
  • Favorite day of the week: it depends. Sometimes it's Wednesday, or Friday, or Saturday. 
  • Favorite flower: I have always had a thing for Tulips.

 Who I nominated...

TheHalloweenLadybug @ The Halloween Ladybug 
Tenebris In Lux @ Never-Ending: Playlist Of A Psycho
Goth Pocket @ GothPocket

And the others I would have done I see have already gotten thee award so I won't "re-award" them, and I couldn't think of who else to do who hasn't.


Sincerely,
DarkAngelCase