Saturday, March 31, 2012

A Random Black on Black Outfit Post

I decided to do an outfit post today, rare I know.  I also wanted to show off a black shirt that I that I bought and painted a skull on for a DIY project. 

And here it is...I think it turned out pretty good.






Black shirt with painted skull: Michael's for $5 (if you want to DIY a shirt, I would go there)
Black blouse: from JCPenny's on sale for $10 (??? I think)
Black skinny jeans: Kohls for $20
Converse: for my birthday last year.
Black chain and cross necklace: Vanity Clothing for $7
Silver key necklace: a gift from my grandma.


By the way, when I went to see The Hunger Games last Saturday with my best friend, I got some Death Mints at Candy Town.  I'm not a mint person but they are really good and not very minty.




Listening to: Nine Lashes - Get Back  (my favorite alternative rock band)

Sincerely,
DarkAngelCase

No comments: