Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas, Truly the Best Time of the Year

Christmas has come and gone, and it was the best Christmas ever!  Even though it's not about the gifts, I did get everything that I wanted and couldn't have gotten better.  And for the first time I finally went to a Christmas service, at Harvest Church, and I must say that I can't actually remember ever going to any Christmas service so I think it was my first altogether, which does make me happy too.  There's a first for everything you know.  And I know I never did do a Christmas post but I just needed a break, a break from everything, and I got one.  I get a weak of break.

Look what I got!

I got these awesome arm warmers with two long sleeve shirts, a black one and a white, gray, and black striped one.  I must say that I love these and I have always wanted a pair, and I got them! (The arm warmers people.)


Yes, it is what it looks like, chocolate bacon!!!!!!!!  I saw this the first day I went into World Market and wanted to try it so bad, but sadly no...till NOW!  It is really quite good, but you only want a little bit at a time because the taste is kind of strong, in a way.  Joy <3


And thanks "Santa" for giving me two great gifts (the one above and below).  But it is a little creepy that you had to break into my house without asking.  And seriously, I have never read the Vampire Chronicles yet, what is wrong with me?  I have wanted to for so long, and now I have the first three books, so there is no excuse now!  By the way, just how did you know that I wanted these, Santa?   




What a good Christmas story.  :)


Yes!  A Nightmare Before Christmas blanket.  How cool is that!  Or at least I think so, and it's really soft. 


And I always must save the best for last.  I cannot tell you how badly I wanted this big bag of M&M's.  I told my parents when they asked what I wanted that this was the first thing they should get me.  :)  It's perfect!
Christmas Eve and day were both great with great food, pie, presents for everyone, and Joy to the World!!  I also ended up getting $80 to spend.  I have a few ideas, but I like to be careful what I buy because I want to get something(s) that I really want.  I know $7 is going to a movie tomorrow, even though I have already seen it last Monday, but if my friend wants to go and see it with someone, who happens to be me, than so be it!  It's Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows.

So, I hope you all had a terrifically spooky Christmas time and enjoy your week! 

Sincerely,
Angel of Darkness


2 comments:

Tenebris In Lux said...

Awesome! My friends know I love sugar and gummy things, so one bought me a huge industrial-size bulk box of generic Halloween fruit snacks for my birthday this year. Yum!

Nanna said...

Good to know your Xmas was good, mine wasn't "perfect" (as always ¬¬). And I didn't get gifts (but I wasn't willing gifts), sometimes I think the Xmas is not a time to get gifts... the people think the Xmas is time for parties, get drunk/stoned there, eat, they always forgot the REAL meaning of Xmas! And those arm warmes looks lovely on you! :D