Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Years Eve/Day

Well, it is not New Years day yet here in mountain time but it is in other places so that's why I say for both. 

I want to wish all of you a very Happy and Grand New Year, 2012!  I hope you all make the most of it and have the best time you could possibly have, hanging out with friends and/or family.  So far my New Years Eve is going pretty good.  I got go hang out with a friend after church and am not just sitting around at home watching TV or listening to music and relaxing, which I think is my favorite way to spend it. 

Google Images


Every year my New Years resolution is always the same: to be a better person.  Now there is nothing wrong with that and I still am going to try everyday to be a better person, but I have a new one in mind.  I want to not be afraid in the face of uncertainty and that which is to come in the future, I want to stand brave and tall in the face of it all!  And that I think will suit me just fine for this year that is 2012. 

 I don't know about you but I for some reason love to read Edgar Allan Poe's story "The Mask of the Red Death" during the New Years. 

Have a good one! 


Sincerely,
Angel of Darkness

No comments: