Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Pig Tails!

I hope everyone had a great Halloween! 

I used to pull my hair up in all kinds of different ways, then I started keeping my hair short, and you really can't do that much when it's cut near your chin.  But my hair is getting longer again and I was finally able to put it up.  Being Halloween I decided to do something a little different with my hair.


I used to like to do pig tails when my hair was long.  I have known people to say that when you reach a certain age you should do pig tails anymore as they are too little girlish, but I think the right look and on the right person it's perfectly fine. 


My hair doesn't take very well to being teased being so thick and all, because it just falls right back down and looks like it never was teased.  I know this because I wanted to do it to my hair, so now I have a hairspray just waiting to be used, so why not use it.  So I teased my pig tails, plus it doesn't look little girlish this way, or at least I think so. 


By the way, my hair is turning strawberry blonde!  But that's okay, because it's fading much better than last time, and different too.  But I will definitely be doing this to my hair again.

And on another note, I never actually had this happen to me before but on Halloween night while my little sister was trick or treaty this lady , after giving my sister candy, turned to me and said, "Don't you want some too?  You're all dressed up!"  When in fact I was not dressed up for Halloween, just wearing my everyday wear.  My brother will never let me forget it either.  I did have a laugh over though.  :)


Listening to: Worth Dying For - Savior

Sincerely,
Angel of Darkness

2 comments:

SarahWalrus said...

I adore your hair! My hair doesn't take well to teasing either. Also, pigtails are great for all ages when done well! I miss being able to have pigtails. ;-;

DarkAngelCase said...

@SaryWalrus - Why thank you! Pig tails, I missed them myself. ^-^