Friday, September 16, 2011

The Miscellaneous

I have not been meaning to leave you all for this long but everything I wanted to write about is now gone some where and it doesn't help that I am speechless and in shock.  It really is amazing how one person in one day can have over ten different emotions and feelings flow through you.  My mind cannot focus on anything!  But I'm going to have to push through that. 

I have a picture of my hair redyed.  I had to pull up my bangs, which are growing out, out of my face.  And I must say that a picture can never do it justice.  My hair turned out a cherry red with at first a purple or pink tinge to it.  Clearly you can not see that from the picture.  It's so much brighter and redder than that.  Cruise you stinking camera!


Don't you just love the background.  Actually I do, but I mean for the picture.  One thing about my room, or dungeon as a certain little sister and brother call it and I am the dragon, is that I'm going for more of butterflies, stars, dragonflies and the like, I want to have a touch of fantasy and like a fairy world of sorts.  After all my room is my escape in a way.  I think it would be great if I could have those glow in the dark stars and planets I used to have as a little kid up on my ceiling.  Of course I want to have the dark and gothy touches too. 

In fact, even if it does seem a bit strange to me that I'm showing you a picture of my garbage box in my room, hey, why not.


It was originally a Goldfish box, I love Goldfish!  But I got bored with it, and was feeling in the mood for some arts and crafts and cutting up paper, so I had an idea.  And that was the idea. 

Last Sunday we invited my grandma over for some Chili Verde, which I love so much, and pie.  This pie was long over due as we planned to do it a month ago.  See I have been wanting to make pies.  It was a Chocolate Ghost Pie, and we used dark chocolate, or should I say "I" because my mom only looked over what I did.  It sat for longer than the recipe said but it still didn't set up so it was like pudding, but still so good and everyone liked it and ate it all gone.  I just had to put BOO on it, after all it was called a "Ghost" pie. 


Whipped cream!  Yep, you guessed it, I love whipped cream too, but really who doesn't?  It makes me want it just looking at it.

See why it's called the miscellaneous post? 


Listening to: The Sisters of Mercy - Alice

Sincerely,
Angel of Darkness

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your hair is ADORABLE - no joke

and i love glow-in-the-dark stars and planets, too!

is the skull on the garbage bin glow in the dark? looks like it might be. how random by the way - seeing a picture of a gothified garbage bin in someone's blog ; >

DarkAngelCase said...

Yes, it is quite random to see a something like that. :) And thank you!