Wednesday, July 6, 2011

My Non-Psot Post

Yes, it's been almost exactly a month since my last post, which I do feel quite bad about frankly and so I'm sorry.  I just needed a big, long break from everything because I just needed to relax.  It's summer, I have no school (except math and studying the drivers mannual).  And I've been reading The Chronicles of Narnia, which I've been dying to read for quite some time now.  But I will try to at least do a post every once a week for now, so you can at least expect that.

Currently I have been mostly being lazy: watching TV, listening to music, and sleeping.  Ad on the 3rd my family and I finally did something, we went to the mountains for a day, but then on the way home our van died so we coasted 10 miles to Red Lodge and my grandma came and got us.  And it's at least and hour from Red Lodge back to Billings.  And then of course the 4th of July.  Our church, Harvest, does a firework show every year up at Castle Rock Park and happens to be the only firework display in Billings, so we watched that at my grandma's.  Which was awesome.

I also really haven't had much ideas to write about as of late.  But these things happen and they never last for long.  And as you may have seen from the side, I have put up a voting poll for you to choose what you want to see more of here.  It will last for a month. 

Sincerely,
Angel of Darkness

No comments: