Thursday, July 7, 2011

My Hair and How It Has Lasted

So a you know I got my hair died, on Tuesday, May 24th.  I went down town to the ACME Beauty Salon, where I also got my purplw hair extentions a while back.  The dye was one that lightened the hair while coloring it at the same time, which took an hour.  Well, the first time the back and underneathe parts of my hair turned a samon/blonde/orange color so the lady did it all again which took another hour.  But the results were GREAT!  I loved it! 

This was taken after I got home, but in real life it was much more vibrant of a red.




I took this a few days later after my first hair wash.  The color still awesome.


Not the best picture of me.  It was taken on the 4th, mainly because I was curious to see how much it faded almost 6 weeks.  It still looks good, just not great. 



I was tired that day because of the day before, and I look like I am washed of all color.  But it happens.

So yes, at six weeks it has faded quite a bit, and you can see a few places where color didn't want to stay, but I think I'll leave it for some of the summer and die it again just because I loved it so much.  I don't think it will fade too much more since it's stayed the same for a couple of weeks now.  And I don't want to try and grow it out, so when I'm done I think I'll dye it closer to my real color.


Sincerely,
Angel of Darkness

P.S.  I really wish I could remember the name of the dye but I just can't so I'll let you know later on.

2 comments:

Orillia & Pandora said...

I really like that hair colour, it's very nice and I think it looks great on you :)

DarkAngelCase said...

Thanks! :)