Thursday, May 26, 2011

Here At Last

Did anyone hear about that guy who said that the end of the world was last Saturday then changed it to five months later?  My friends and I had a bit of a laugh over that...

It has just been crazy here with ir rainning like crazy for a week now.  The highway to Wyoming is closed from flooding, the way to Lockwood and Shepherd, and lastly Roundup.

That was Roundup close to six hours ago.

For the moment today has been drying up and sunny, finally!  Thankfully our house didn't get flooded like many others.

And for me, yep just crazy.  Last weekend I was a my church 1 - 7:30pm on Saturday and 7:55am - 12:30pm Sunday doing lighting, which I might add was very stressful the first night.  After all this isn't like youth group, it's much more professional and a scew up, like lighting 2 seconds off cue, is not good at all.  And so one with everything else in life.

Tuesday of last week I spent a told of four hours getting my hair dyed, and it took all ofmy birthday money.  But it was worth it in the end!  And yes I will have pictures, at least if you want to see.  It's basically a intense bright redish color with black tips at least two inches up, and I love it!  Along with everyone else.  Except that yesterday I went into McDonald's with my best friend Cassandra and the guys at the cash register looked up at me in surprise and never looked back, purposely.  It was rather funny and I almost laughed right there but I decided to be nice and hold it back.  It made my day though!

Also I have planned on posting a post (yes, the same word twice) at least once a week, not only for those of who you actaully like reading my posts but it's almost destressing, which is needed at much as possible.  If you have not yet gathered I am a person who gets stressed fairly easy, sometimes without realizing it. 


Listening to: FM Static - Last Train Home

Sincerely,
Angel of Darkness

No comments: