Tuesday, April 17, 2012

The Color Wheel

Google Images
That is a very fancy looking color wheel I think, that's why I liked it I guess.

But anyways, this is sort of a silly little post I wanted to do about how the different colors make me feel and how I see them as, and honestly I love color, that's why I love do paint and use colored pencils for my artwork.


Gray - It seems sad, sort of depressed, and stormy

White - Blinding, pure, and almost rather mysterious

Black - This color is comforting to me, and darkly beautiful

Blue - I feel calming, and it's rather soothing depending on the shade.

Green - This color is full of life; a feeling of energy

Yellow - Super bright and extremely happy

Purple (Violet) - This color makes me feel peaceful and happy; joyful

Red - I feel warm and safe

Pink - I think of bubble gum; this color seems sweet and lively

Orange - Isn't this a fruit?  It's Halloween!


Sincerely,
DarkAngelCase

No comments: