Saturday, February 11, 2012

I Think It's Time To Change It Up!

Let's see... I have had this blog for over a year now, when I was fifteen.  Well, I have change some since then now being sixteen, and I just felt the need to take this blog in the direction I have been going all the way.  A while back I had changed what the blog was for and since then I have been thinking of names so I can change the title of this blog because I just feel that the name I have just doesn't do it for me anymore.  Plus, being me I can't keep anything the way it is for this long in the first place because I am always wanting to change things up.

Also, although I do consider myself part to the goth scene I just feel that that just doesn't cut it for me anymore.  We all change, and especially when you are a teenager and are still figuring out who the heck you are.  I think I actually consider myself to be more of some one who is darkly alternative with goth and whatever else mixed in.  I still love goth, that has never changed.

Also, I would just like to mention that when I logged in this morning I saw that a favorite blogger of mine also changed the name of her blog.  What are the chances.  (Note: I am not copying anyone, just so everyone knows...) 


Sincerely,
DarkAngelCase

P.S.  I changed my other name too because I like this one better. :)

3 comments:

Amy Asphodel said...

What ARE the chances?! Glad to know that I'm not the only one making a few changes around here. Have fun being you xxx

Nowhere Man said...

the new title is an upgrade. i like it. it gives you room to grow.

zePencil Pirate said...

Wow, there must be something going around. Everyone is changing their blog names. O.o
Yeah, it's never good to fence yourself in. As far as I'm concerned, though, I seem to just get gothier and gothier. Can't wait to see where your blog goes in the future!
:3